- All information or advice provided as part of this Website is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. All content, information and advice is provided on an "as is" basis and the author hereby expressly disclaims all liability for any action you may take as a result of relying on such content, information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
- All information on this website is intended for general information purpose only and can not and may not be used for anything other than that.
- Everything on this website is uncontrolled data and the author can not and does not guarantee that the information provided is correct or up to date.
- You indemnify Aircraftmech against all possible damages or claims otherwise resulting from your use of this Website including your submission of any materials through this Website and your use of forums and your provision of any links to this Website.
- The author may change the format and content of this Website at any time.
- The author may suspend the operation of this Website for any reason.
- The author is not responsible for any consequential, incidental, direct, indirec, special, punitive, recursive or other damages whatsoever (inluding without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, personal injury, disruption of family life or other pecuniary loss) arising out of using or inability to use this website.
USE THE APPROPRIATE MANUALS, THIS SITE IS FOR GENERAL TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY!!
USE OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!